Budget Barbie Ep6 - Bugis for Boys!

    Budget Barbie ep6 is for Guys! So you guys can stop asking WHERE IS THE LOVE~ Haha!


    So i brought Ben into my room.

    And he cracked so many jokes and said a lot of crap. Lol! OMG, i enjoy it so much when there's someone to talk to me in 'my house'!!! If not i'm like this lonely girl, shop alone, go home alone, talk to the air alone. Sibeh cham. And then mo-dune-dune wear panties on the outside and start spitting fire etc etc. Okay in short..

    I NEED FRIENDS.

    Lolol.

    Laugh until..



    Ben might be calling me a whore who flirt with uncles for discounts..


    Ben with his mega love: Sex-Maniac Black leather gloves with studs doing the Wing Chun fist moves.
    Lol. I made that up.


    Got some wallets for the girls too! ^.^
    It's a pity i don't use wallets if not i'd keep the beige leopard prints one for myself!

    Other stuff for giveaway this ep!
    Beatles Tee on the right


    And this pair of shades! I think this is funky coool!

    And they always say 好心沒好報. It's true.
    After sourcing out so many cheap deals with Ben, he does this to me.

    LOL.

    See HERE to find out where you can get $5 synthetic leather jackets for guys!

    Bye~ ^.^

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews