Meet The Beatles!


    Ok, so yesterday I did John Lennon nails in honor of his birthday today, and while I was thinking about those nails, I decided that I REEAAALLLLY wanted to do the Beatles nails that I have had on my list to do! I've always been a huge Beatles fan, amongst other 'oldies' tunes... in fact, I pretty much listened only to oldies stations until I was about 16 or 17! I love ALL of the Beatles albums, but Abbey Road is definitely my favorite, and my favorite Beatle is Paul, even though Ringo is pretty funny to watch. Favorite Beatles song? Has to be 'A Day in the Life', I love that song, in fact, it's one of my favorite songs of any group/artist! Also LOVE the Jeff Beck version, do yourself a favor and check it out, it's badasstastical. Anyway, I digress...to the nails! I think I need longer nails though (even though they're borderline too long already) so I can fit the ENTIRE Beatles logo on them without squishing- or cutting off part of the 'B'.


    I used American Apparel Summer Peach as a base on the band member nails, American Apparel Hassid for the outline and hair, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the eyes and teeth. For the Paul nail, I used Zoya Yummy for his collar, and Pure Ice Wild Thing for the background, for Ringo, I used Zoya Robyn in the background, for John, I used Essie Foot Loose in the background, and for George, I used CND Electric Orange for the background. For 'The Beatles' logo, I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the logo. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    And somebody spoke and I went into a dream...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews