Gilded Gradients


    As I'm sure a lot of you know, today the new Zoya Fire & Ice collection came out, and man, is it incredible! For a collection with 4 reds/pinks, a blue, and a purple, even this girl will wear all 6. (yes, even the pinks!) I reeeeeeally wanted to utilize them in today's nail design, so I decided (after 4 attempts to create a design that I didn't end up liking), on today's nail art- a super gildy gradient! I actually reallllly love this look, I think it is super classy and chic, unlike most of my designs. lol. The polishes in this line are superb for sponging gradients, the different sized flecks and colors of foil in these create an easy and really pleasing gradient! Go Zoya!!! I'm going to get the review of the collection posted on my review site tonight or tomorrow morning, along with a few other polishes from various places.





    I used Essence Pointbreak as a base (but you COULD use Zoya Kelly!!), then sponged Zoya Crystal on the tips. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to seal in all the sparkly goodness.

    Damn, I feel sexy! I love this mani. lol It's SOOOO sparkly.


    Disclosure: Zoya Crystal was provided my the manufacturer for my consideration. It can be purchased from their site at Zoya.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews