I'm Mixed!

    IMG_3933
    My $4 Minnie and my Mermaid nails ^.^
    看了心情超好的!!!

    IMG_3937
     Ready for prettier hair at Artica?! ^.^
    OHYYYYYYES!


    IMG_3908
    Love having someone shampoo my hair!!!

    IMG_3918
    好小的臉蛋喔!
    HAHA. 自欺欺人.



    IMG_3943
     Time to colour up! ^.^
    First colour..

    IMG_3946
    Second colour..
    Do i look like a bride here?
    *eyes sparkle*
    DO I?
    No?!


    IMG_3945
    Hiak hiak hiak..
    Now, do i? Got the vintage 70's bride feel or not?! Huh? Huh? Huh?!
    *很想嫁*

    IMG_3947
     Trimming time!
    That's Juno's my 飛標剪刀快手大俠. HAHAHA.
    I forgot to ask him if he likes this title! If not i can come up with plenty more! =D


    IMG_3940
     Snip snip snip..
    有沒有很像娥眉派師姐?! ^.^


    Photobucket
    大工告成! Job done!


    IMG_3955
    Juno and Song Hye Gyo.


    Photobucket
    Don't be surprised. This is how i look with my hair all down.
    But i look totally different when i do up my hair just slightly.


    See.



    Photobucket

    When i tie up my hair, it's another colour, another style.





    Photobucket
    When i just pin up the fringe, it's yet another feel!

    Okay, am i Song Hye Gyo, Jolin Tsai or Namie Amuro, you tell me, you tell me.
    I don't know anymore! 好煩啊~ WHAHAHAHA!


    "再见丑小鸭再见 
    自卑留给昨天
    女大要十八变
    看我七十二"


    Photobucket
    And so as to not keep you in suspense like the last time, this is the latest product i am using to extend the luminosity of my hair colour.

    I don't wanna say this becox it'd sound so cliche but..

    MY HAIR LOOKS GREAT EVERYDAY!!! =DDD
    Thank you Artica!!! Muah! Muah! Mmmmmuah!

    開心開心開心
    QiuQiuQiu

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews