Schlongs & Songs


    (sorry dad) :-P Tonight I'm going to a show called Naked Boys Singing here in Las Vegas. If you haven't heard of it, it precisely what it sounds like- buff, attractive men singing in the nude. Should be a good time. ;) So, today, for shits and giggles, I decided to attempt to paint the poster on my nails. What is it with me and naked men on my fingernails, seriously? :-D BTW, it is effing HARD to paint tiny little naked dudes on fingernails. HARD! (hee hee) Luckily, because I added the 'censor' bar to make it PG, I didn't have to paint any tiny penises.... or is it penii? ;)

    the inspiration:



    the nails:



    I used OPI Who the Shrek Are You? as a base, with American Apparel Cotton as a base for the dudes and the orange stripe. For the orange stripe, I used essie Tart Deco, for the boys, I used MAC Abalone Shell, then shaded with Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme. For the black bar, I used American Apparel Hassid. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    How do you like your boys to sing? :-D

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews