I'm prettier! Thanks to Artica!

    IMG_3714

    I know, how can i be prettier right. Ahem. Already very pretty *not shy* ^.^
    I like most of me except that i have a nose that's too big, eyes that are too small, eyebrows that are too thin, teeth that are too yellow, face that is too square/ big AND a whole bunch of hair that is WAY TOO CURLY, STUBBORN, DRY and SCREWED UP over the years.


    But i can be prettier, yes! Weeks ago after getting the sponsorship from Artica, i went down to have my hair analyzed by Juno (the Creative Director). And then it was decided that i should go with straightening since i swear to stay off rebonding for the rest of my life.

    Becox my hay is MAJOR Q-Q kind, and everytime i rebond, in less than 3 weeks, the $180 rebonding will be screwed by the new-grown curly hair. The whole shape of my head will just go haywire, literately. That's rebonding for me over the past 10 years, and i decided to cut it off my life on our 10th Anniversary. HAHAHA. It's like a break up. I have my new love now, straightening, it'd be more natural for me when my new-grown joins the pack. But rebonding will still work for most people i guess, the people lucky to be born with straight hair =((


    But then again, my hair has been rebonded so many times i can't remember and i NEVER go for hair treatment except once last year, and i HARDLY is diligent enough to use hair conditioner and yes, i shampoo only once every two days most of the time. So my hair is pretty much in a half-gone situation so i am not expecting Artica to do instant miracle to it.

    So here are the picture of the visit first! Must show you these besides the end result! Becox i had so much fun there! LOL!!! Niao Niao made me laugh so bad. Okay not really, i made myself laugh mostly becox i was so HAPPY!!! =DDDD


    curlymaggie
     My hair before anything was done
    I know i shouldn't show you this becox it's like me opening up myself totally.
    *act emo* i feel like i am baring myself naked to all my readers. I feel so vulnerable.
    LOL. It's CURRRRRRRLY, dry and frizzed up. In short, it's DEEP FRIED.

    So before THE Straightening was scheduled, i wanted to cut my hair first becox (pardon me) THE WEATHER IS SO SCREWED UP, I GOTTA TALK TO GOD ABOUT IT. So after the quick haircut i got two bottles of products from Artica. It's just to help subdue my monster-hair temporarily before i can find a few hours to spend at the salon doing THE straightening.. Haha. Here's what the miracle product did to me





    1
    Day one after usage. Still pretty much dry, i won't lie.
    But it's a lot better than before using it.


    2
    Day 2 feel a lot more different! Good difference! =DD


    Yes, i wear this top to sleep so you'd be seeing the same top for a few day. Don't call me dirty, i just don't change it often cox i hardly dirty it when i sleep what *defensive*
    And i am such a good blogger, first thing i do when i wake up is to grab the camera and go to the window to snap picture for you guys to see *proud*


    3
    Day 3. It works hor?!

    You must have heard so much about the products over the shelf that gives you instant result so why would you wanna try this right? But i have the orange series (can't reveal which brand) of Hair Mask, Hair Conditioner and Shampoo which is HIGHLY RAVED about that is supposed to work instantly and gives lasting result. But it doesn't. The first day after buying the orange series i was so hardworking, i conditioned and masked my hair. And it felt good for the whole night and then the next day, it went berserk again half way through the day. So i am guessing maybe it's works from the external and it wears off til you do your next routine.


    IMG_3823
    Day 4
    HELLO, RESULT!!!


    IMG_3819
    Day 5: HELLO, GLOW on the HAIR!!!!!
    Who would have thought i could have glowing hair too?!?!?!?!


    Then i went for THE hair straightening

    And guess who was there too!!!

    IMG_3720
    Rachelle!!!


    IMG_3726
    I almost hate her for her small face and all.


    IMG_3727
    Then she go and do this 蓬蓬頭 which makes her face even smaller!!!
    I hate her, not almost
    HAHA =D


    IMG_3729
    蓬蓬頭 Rachelle!!!


    IMG_3723
    Me love Banana ^.^
    My nails nice not? Pink and sparkly sparkly one!


    IMG_3719
    That's Juno.


    IMG_3718
    I was like "啊唷! 你可以不要管我的 camera 嗎??!"
    LOL.

    Untitled-1
    The UFO thingy.

    All in all i met three people there during my 4 hours battle. Actually not my battle, it's more like Juno's battle. HAHAHA. First Rachelle was there right. Then Niao Niao came for her hair colour too. Previsouly her hair was just too.. Dry looking. And it's mainly becox of the colour she did at a home-based salon.


    IMG_3751
    Niao Niao secretly smiling: SHIOK~


    Then the third person i met there was my boyfriend.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    IMG_3744
    Oh nothing much, i was supposed to meet him for dinner and i couldn't make it becox the hair appointment ate into my dinner time and so my boyfriend came looking for me.


    IMG_3743
    We are getting married also.
    He already popped the question but i am still considering. But i think i might say yes.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


    IMG_3757

    IMG_3756

    IMG_3755
    I know, you are like, "Why so many pictures of almost the same angle.."
    SIMPLY BECOX, i think my side profile looks damn chio. HAHA.


    IMG_3753
    That's Juno's PHANTOM SCISSORS.
    飛標剪刀快手大俠. I genuinely hope he'd like this title i bestow upon him.
    WHAHAHHAHAHA!!


    IMG_3748
    Random happy shots while snipping.
    I think i was so happy maybe becox Juno said he'd make my face look ten times smaller. LOL.


    IMG_3745
    Becoming..


    IMG_3760
    Becoming..



    Photobucket
    Became ; )


    How? NICE RIGHT!!! My face is 1 time smaller now!!! The cut was great cox it compliments my face shape, the straightening was GREAT cox it looks so natural!!!



    IMG_3783
    Oh hi, where's my face? I can barely see it. Haha!


    IMG_3767
    Niao Niao likes her new hair colour too!!!
    So much healthier lah!

    IMG_3805
    Me now. Yes different hair but still haven't change my top.
    LOL!!! Same old brand new me!


    IMG_3804
    I am a little sad thou..
    *act emo again* Becox i am a Korean but Juno made me look like a Japanese.
    WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.


    IMG_3798
    Just wanna show you i tie hair also look cute now!


    IMG_3797
    I love Artica!!!

    IWantNobodyNobodyButQiu~

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews