Many little bits about me recently

    Image612
    Start off wth Chip and Tiffany taking their afternoon nap on a double-decker bed ^.^
    ChipChip very high-tech, use iPhone one =D


    Image624
    My Strawberry Jelly glitter Nail ^.^
    You think very easy to do hor?!


    Image622

    Takes 5 steps okay! My pink glitter nail polish cost $1 only =DDD
    Don't need to ask where, I TELL YOU AUTOMATICALLY.
    Ang Mo Kio near the central. I help you SAVE MONEY.
    Not squeezing anybody's money =))


    Image626
    Naoki and i at my dad's


    Image630
    More of my Strawberry Jelly glitter nails =DDD
    I just name it like that. And my yellow $2 bag. My mum bought that.


    Image645


    AND BEHOLD, my LEOPARD PREENS NAILS
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Image649

    Image652
    SWEE BO?! ^.^
    I'd charge you guys $2 if you wanna do.
    But transport to your house $50. HAHAHA.


    Image676
    My nails 2 weeks ago.

    Image682
    Tiffany: Mummy i want the chocolate cone part
    Me: NO!


    Image693
    Failed macaroons =((
    Over folded mixture =((((((
    REALLY SAD. This is sweet cheese macaroons.

    Image695
    Loser macaroons =(


    Image698
    Tiffany is not really a dog. More like a chor-lor girl -.-"


    Image702
    HAHA!! Drago showering!!! ^.^ Ugly hor?! The Chao Ah Beng hairstyle.


    Image705
    My Love =))


    Image713
    MY LOVE!!!! Haha..


    Image715
    Niao & i
    We both love our hair from Artica ^.^


    Image716
    Japanese. Hehe..

    Image718
    BEST LUNCH ON EARTH.
    BEST DINNER ON EARTH.
    BEST MEAL ON EARTH.


    Image720
    My Indian-Chinese dog. Haha ^.^


    Image740
    Tiffany: If i stare hard enough, this piece of jerky will come out.
    IT WILL. IT WILL..

    Okay folks, i am really busy with getting migraines, helping NiaoNiao out with Moo Moo (the stray puppy she decided to take care of) and plenty of other stuffs, i don't mean to throw you guys with advertorials and write up in a series. Thing is, all these write ups also takes time and effort to be up. And it's still good update about what i have been up to. So sending an email to tell me that i should reflect upon what i am doing to my blog, IS JUST SO UNCALLED FOR.

    I will share with you guys the email after i get down to blogging about this issue okay. Meantime you don't even have to read me and then bother to leave me tag when you think i am not writing what you wanna see. I don't mean to offend anyone, but the ones who wanna offend me can go chase a pig. Whatever that means. Haha.

    IAmSoLovelyICan'tHelpIt
    LoveQiu

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews