Piece of Cake


    Ahhh, it's done, the cake is finished, the wedding is over. Thank goodness. I'm exhausted, since I didn't really sleep last night because I kept having cake-related nightmares. It was NOT good. lol Anyway, the cake seemed to be a success, and the bride was happy! :-D My bread class ends tomorrow, I'll be sad when it's over, I really enjoyed it! On monday, my sister comes to stay for a few days, so I'm super excited about that, it'll really be good to have some family around, even if only for a few days. Today's nails were based off of the illustration on the back of the wedding invitations, a red hand-drawn looking flowery design.

    The inspiration:



    The nails:



    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze Strawberry Fields for the line work.

    Some pictures:

    The cake I made for the wedding as my gift:



    They killed it!!



    Chocolate:



    Vanilla:



    The bride:



    Food baby!! lol I have a great ability to push out my tummy and look pregnant. :-P (and the food was SO good, I ate until I couldn't breathe- I actually had to unzip my dress a little lol)



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews