Okay, quick one

    Before my comp go see doctor later this evening.

    1) STOP LYING, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF

    Stop saying i am ugly. If you say i am not pretty, IT'S ALREADY A MISTAKE!!! Don't you get it?!?! How would you feel if i say your dick is really small when you are a 7"?! How would you feel?! HUH?! HUH?! HUH?! And tags and comments calling me ugly will be deleted from now on =DD Stop lying hor, you think i am pretty, so much that you hate it =DDD

    Yay~ In my world, people only think i am pretty. YAY~ So delusional and deceitful~ But I AM FINE WITH IT! Becox i am so conceited! Uh huh, yes i am! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

    I DO NOT THINK I AM PRETTY-PRETTY. But at least i look okay. THEN WHY THE HECK CALL ME UGLY!!! Don't care, must make you all angry. I AM PRETTY. I AM PRETTY. I AM PRETTY *smirks*


    2) CHEAPSKATE BLOGSHOP OWNERS, STOP TAGGING BIG CHUNKY NONSENSE ON MY TAGBOARD. I have to remove like 3 - 4 times a day. 很煩!!!


    3) I am pretty.

    Outfit from My Magical Mirror
    Photobucket
    Like that not pretty?!
    OKAY LAH, YOUR MOTHER MOST PRETTY.
    Okay? *rolleyes*


    See you guys in a bit =)) 心底善良, 心情開浪, 人就很美啊. But you guys keep pissing me off, HOW TO BE VERY VERY SUPER PRETTY?! Haha..

    所以你們要乖乖, 知道嗎? =))

    RoyceChampagneChocolate
    QiuQiu

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews