Homer New Year!!


    My buddy Homer wanted to wish you all a happy 2012, so he asked me to paint my nails for the occasion! He donned his best party hat and posed for his nail portrait, and away I went to painting him!

    My first new year celebration in India was certainly an exciting one- I'll share that on the 'Just Another Day in India' blog tomorrow, complete with video, so keep an eye out for it! :)



    Homer and his nail art likeness. He looks worried or sad. Maybe he doesn't like them. :(

    I used Zoya Robyn as a base, with white and black acrylic paint for homer, a mixture of Lotus Herbals Brownie Glaze and American Apparel California Trooper for the ears, and a little American Apparel California Trooper for his cheeks (he's a rat terrier, so he has tan spots on his cheeks). For the milk bones on the other 4 nails spelling out '2012', I used American Apparel Trenchcoat with American Apparel Raccoon to shade. Topped all nails off with a coat of OPI Rainbow Connection, and 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    I wish you all the most amazing 2012, and to quote a friend, 'May your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!'

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews