A post i farted out, anyhow

    First day of Chinese New Year!
    "哈咯! 我有像我阿姨吗?" Lolol. "Hello! I got look like my auntie not?!" =D
    MY FAVOURITE SHOT of Baby Yurou!!! =DDD I bought like 4 sets of clothes for her! But only get to see her wear one =( And she don't look nice in this dress! LOL. Cox she no hair one! =(
    My family ❤ ❤ ❤ This is just 10 out of 16!
    Me with Baby Yurou ^.^
    "Ohh, i hope nobody sees me drool like this!"
    "YO. Wassap. You lookin at ME?"
    NiaoNiao. Wearing the world's ugliest top bejeweled in the auntie way. Lolol. Of course they say my rainbow colour tie-dye is shit too but what do they know. Lolol.
    One more with Niao. And that's all the pictures i snapped on CNY O.O

    I am majorly happy during Chinese New Year!!! It's like the only period where i get to spend one whole day with my family members and just do unimportant stuff and have lotsa fun.

    Will be watching "We Not Naughty" with my family tomorrow i'm actually quite excited!!! Cox i LOVE to smuggle food into the cinema O.O And then have the whole family snack out.

    BUT. I also love to buy drinks, popcorn, churros, nachos and hotdog buns from the candy bar =DDD

    So it's not like i am not willing to spend on the snacks at the cinema. It's just their fault that they don't offer a wider variety. Like if they add in more kinds of tidbits, more kinds of food like.. Duck Rice, Long John, McDonald's, pizza, bento set etc. Those will be nice.. Until someone with butterfingers comes along.

    Anyway i didn't really dress up during CNY cox it's like.. What for?

    Last time (like 6/7 years ago) i still got dress up one. And then i think about it.. For fuck. Lol. One, i'm spending 95% of the time at my parents' or my sister's place. Two, i show face for 30minutes at my relatives place only. And i don't have to impress anybody. So like a bit no point to dress up. Lol.

    Young that time still got cousins whom i thought were handsome to impress. LOL.

    Now i live by one ideology, "LUM NUA". Lolol. Everything also must be fast, quick, simple and easy.

    Anyway, here are some camwhore pictures that i snapped the other time but these were on my compact camera and i forgot to upload them and post with the previous post. Usually i'd just delete them all since i already showed you my hair but then i look at them again..

    They look like they must at least be shown to the world to get some praises. Lol.
    Dokay no more~ =D

    I hope that those who are going back to work will.. Get MC and then enjoy the long weekend =D Lolol. Kidding~

    So that's all. Here is one post i pieced together anyhowly. Lol. But at least got chubby baby pictures!!!

    I'm SO looking forward to SOOOOO many stuff i can't wait to share!!!! Til then!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews