Artica does a better job

    This is me in Budget Barbie Ep3. Haha. Everybody love my hair!!! And i did it at Artica right before filming just to prove to people that i can look close to my pictures, OKAY! Screw you all.


    I thought people started loving me becox of my hair in Ep 3.


     But no, Ep4 is out and everyone (except a few unwise resistant ones, LOL) loves me.
    Watch Ep4 here!


    I don't know if it's becox now i'm okay to let people know how much a fool i can be..


    Or it's simply becox my luck is pretty alright now. LOL.


    You gotta watch out for the fan part. I love wind, i do!!!
    Wind let us air our armpit and wind makes us look chio.


     Ep four you get to see most of the items modeled by me. Lol.


     And win this green crop tee in this episode!

    Photobucket
    Remember to leave comment with registered account hor.


    Photobucket
    Or you can win this usagi band along with three hair bows.
    Same thing, leave comment ^.^


    So i guess people like me for me. Not just my hair but if my hair is always flat and dry, i think that'd be enough reason for a hater to leave a hate comment. Haha!


    Straight hair doesn't make me look barbie-y *snort*


    So Juno comes to the rescue~ ^.^
    As usual!!! He's always so dedicated lor. Can see he's blowing on my hair right?
    So i don't get hot hair on my scalp or face.
    AND, I THINK I LOOK DAMN CHIO HERE. Lol.


    And this time, you don't see black chanel-inspired bag. Lol.
    I change already, fake longchamp my sister got for me. Hahaha!


    With the best hairstylist in the world!!!


    And Nic blowing my fringe. I NEED TO LEARN how to do that for myself!
    It's like immediately i have Jap side-sweep fringe.


    And the end-result~ VOLUME HAIR with nice curls~~


    Photobucket
    Love my hair so much i am going to marry myself.


    Photobucket
    Unbelievable. LOLOL. HOW! I LOOK SO CHIO HERE!! So chio i think i can never get a chioer picture of myself in this whole life! Haha!


    Artica at Far East Plaza #04-82
    Contacts: +65 6836 2891
    Email: articahairstudio@gmail.com


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews