Cut on the Dotted Line


    With the economy the way it is these days, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that cuts coupons to help save money, right? We check sales, clip coupons, and buy generics vs. name brand products...at least I do. (except Kraft Mac & Cheese, you can't go generic with that, the store brands suck...we all have to have our simple pleasures) Today's manicure was inspired by our current necessity, COUPONS! I used the dotted line with scissors image that is often around those money-saving jewels in the Sunday newspaper as a different twist on a french manicure. :)


    I used Essie Bone Chilling White as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the dotted line and scissors. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Snip Snip!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews