X Marks the Spot!


    YARRRRRR!!!! `Tis finally here! Today be one o' th' wee days durin' this 365 tide journey that I be havin' actually had th' art planned ou'. (an' in this case, I`ve had 't planned since th' beginnin' o' th' voyage) I LOVE International Talk Like a Swashbuckler Tide!! Today I decided t' do a shipmate`s booty map fer th' daily nail design.

    And... to translate into non-pirate speak:

    Hey! It's finally here! Today is one of the few days during this 365 day journey that I have actually had the art planned out. (and in this case, I've had it planned since the beginning of the year) I LOVE International Talk Like a Pirate Day!! Today I decided to do a pirate's treasure map for the daily nail design.


    I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with China Glaze Classic Camel sponged over it in spots, then I sponged a mixture of China Glaze Classic Camel and MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious over those spots, then I sponged MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious on the tips and some of the edges. For the map's ink, I used a mixture of MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious, and American Apparel Hassid. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Now that be my kind o' nail ARRRRRRRRRRRR-t! ;) Where's me rum?!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews