Let's Go For a Dip!


    A FUN DIP!! I love candy of all kinds, but I particularly love all that is sour, tart, and fruity. Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip definitely falls into that category. The sugary-rush of goodness that rolls over me when I eat it makes me happy. (it makes my dentist happy too!) Today's nail art is dedicated to this tooth-decaying delight!


    I used OPI Alpine Snow Matte as a base, with China Glaze Flyin' High mixed with OPI Gargantuan Green Grape for the 'wet' sugar powder, OPI What's With the Cattitude? sponged over that, and a smattering of OPI Alpine Snow Matte sponged over that to help it look like powder. For the cherry sugar powder, I used the aptly named Orly Pixy Stix for the 'wet' sugar, and Orly Cotton Candy sponged over it, with a small amount of OPI Alpine Snow Matte sponged on top for a powdery look. For the grape sugar powder, I used Eyeko Lilac Polish for Lovely Nails as the 'wet' sugar base, then sponged Orly Lollipop over it, and a touch of OPI Alpine Snow Matte over it.

    I had to break some Fun Dip out, it makes me a little... well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words right?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews