It's Matte-ning!


    So I did a bunch of swatching today that I hope to get up on the Reviews site in the next couple of days, and the last polish that I swatched was Borghese Mediterraneo Sea. It seriously caught my eye when I was Ulta last and I'm SO glad that I decided (after much hemming and hawing) to get it. It's a Matte denim-colored base, with multi-colored glitter- much like if OPI Mad as a Hatter had a baby with a matte blue. (really descriptive, eh? Couldn't think of a matte blue off the top of my head) Today was crazzzzy. I decided this afternoon that I needed to get out of the house, so I went to the $1.50 theater here in Vegas and saw Knight & Day (don't judge me), and on my way out of the parking lot, some lady backed up into my car, with her bumper scraping down the entire side of my car past the middle of the passenger door. The irony? She had just gotten her nails done and was driving in a way as to not damage them. :-P I decided to make myself feel better, so I went to Arby's for dinner. lol Anyway, grumpy nail blogger = simple nails.


    I used Borghese Merditerraneo Sea as a base, with China Glaze Millennium for the flowers, which I randomly painted on each nail. The glitter in Mediterraneo Sea makes a VERY textured nail surface, it's kind of interesting actually. I kind of want the other matte glitters from this collection because this one is so damn rad.

    And as a bonus- a recent craft project (I posted this on Twitter yesterday, so you twitterers have seen it), my brand new slouchy hat. It is the very first hat I've ever made!! :)  (I love it)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews