Give 'em the Ol' One-Tulle!


    Today I was in the fabric store and saw this super pretty aqua-metallic looking tulle, and I knew that I had to get it and try something one my nails with it. The result is a lot more 'girly' than most of my nail art, but I still kinda dig it. I doubt the crystals will last the rest of the night before I pick them off though. I wish I could have the sparkle of crystals/gems without the sticking off the nails part. :-P


    I used MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious, which I just rediscovered recently in my Helmer as a base, with Orly Gumdrop for the dots and behind the crystals. I applied the tulle over a few dabs of Seche Vite top coat instead of using it on the whole nail because it made the tulle blend into the nail too much and took away its color. :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews