You're Getting Sleeeeeeepppppyyy


    I love black and white nail art, in fact, those were the colors that I did all of my nail art with when I was younger and had just started playing with designs. Today is a bit of a throwback to that, I did a hypnotic black and white swirl!

    Tonight I went to The World Series of Comedy's first night here in Vegas, I laughed my ass off, my face hurts from laughing. (no jokes about my face killin' you, either!) Hopefully my friend Mike places in his show tonight, so he moves on!! :) Cross your fingers!


    I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black design. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Now that you're good and hypnotized, send all your cash to me. :)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews